Mahalakshmi Vidya Mandir CBSE School offers admissions to Preschool, Grade I to VIII subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply or admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.1000/-. This can be rendered in cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Mahalakshmi Vidya Mandir (CBSE), payable at Chennai. The application form can be down loaded from the net and apply through the net. (With a nonrefundable fee of Rs 1000/-)
Criteria for submission of application form
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Two passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the student.
- Parent photograph (2)
- One certified copy of Child's Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
- The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Mahalakshmi Vidya Mandir CBSE as on March 31st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
- Pre KG - 2.5 Years
- KG I - 3.5 Years
- KG II - 4.5 Years
- STD - 1 - 5.5 Years
Admission Test and Interaction
Admission to MVMCBSE is through an interaction. The admission test will be conducted at school campus and parents will be intimated of the date and time.
The outcome of the admission will be conveyed to the parents after the interaction. The names of the selected candidates will also be displayed in the school office. The decision of the School Admission Committee will be final and binding and no further discussions will be entertained.
Confirmation of Admission
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date. The original documents should also be submitted: